Terms of Service
This www.saibabashirditemple.in Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions on which www.saibabashirditemple.in(“we”) offer services to you (“User”). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. sexual images ,Pornography, nudity, and any kind unpleasant images or videos are forbidden. Copyrighted material is also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images, mp3 or videos at any time without User notification.
2. We reserve the right to disable download links and direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
3. Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and audio files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, www.saibabashirditemple.in is under no obligation to become involved.
4. www.saibabashirditemple.in is not liable for your images, videos or audio files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or audio files.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
We are providing services in spread of Our Beloved God Sai Ram ji . We use many sources and took help of our website devotee. If Any think that any services of us harm you please email us .
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide www.saibabashirditemple.in Copyright Agent with the following information:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner (the “Complainant:) of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that has allegedly been infringed;
2. A explanation of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that the Complainant claims has been infringed;
3. A description of where the infringing material or activity that the Complainant is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site (e.g., Profile ID);
4. A statement by the Complainant that upon a good faith belief the disputed use of the material or activity is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
5. A statement by the Complainant made under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is the copyright or intellectual property owner or is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner and that the information provided in the notice is accurate.
If you are a legitimate copyright owner who believes that your rights have been infringed upon in any way through the content provided on this website, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
After required verification, we can remove infringed file within 24 hours.