108 names of shri sai baba
The wreath of 108 names of the admired Shirdi Sai baba
1. Om Shri Sai naathaaya Namah:.
Om, to the respected Lord Sai,
2. Om Laksmiinaaraayanaaya Namah.
Om, to ( Worship in the Form of Lord Vishnu whose wife is Goddess Laxmi )
3. Om Krishna-Raama-Shiva-Maaruty aadi-roopaya Namah.
Worship as Main God of hindu Religion Like Ram Shiv Hanuman and krishna
4. Om Sheshashaayine Namah.
Om, to Vishnu (in his aforementionned form) laying on Shesha (Divine Snake who has 5 sheesh ).
5. Om Godaavarii-tata-shiiladhii-vaasiine Namah.
Om, to who has His abode near to the Holy river Godavari
6. Om Bhakta-hridaalayaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who live in heart of Devotee.
7. Om Sarva-hrinnilayaaya Namah.
Om, to Him whose abode the hearts of all beings.
8. Om Bhuutaavaasaaya Namah.
Om, to Him in whom the beings dwell.
9. Om Bhuuta bhavishyad-bhaava-varjitaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who has knowledge of past, future and present.
10. Om Kaalaatiitaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who rise above time and death.
11. Om Kaalaaya Namah.
Om, to Refer to Lord krishna
12. Om Kaalakaalaaya Namah.
Om, to (Shiva as Savior of His devotee Markandeya menaced by Yama) the Death of Time
13. Om Kaala-darpa-damanaaya Namah.
Om, to (Shiva in His aforementionned form) the Subduer of the pride of Time
14. Om Mrityunjayaaya Namah.
Om, to (Shiva in His aforementionned form) the Death-winner
15. Om Amartyaaya Namah.
Om, to the Deathless One
16. Om Martyaabhaya-pradaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who gives mortals immortality
17. Om Jeevaadhaaraaya Namah.
Om, to Him who sustains the living (beings)
18. Om Sarvaadhaaraaya Namah.
Om, to Him sustains all
19. Om Bhaktaavana-samarthaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who has the power to protect His devotees
20. Om Bhaktaavana-pratijnaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who promises to grant favors to (His) devotees
21. Om Anna-vastra-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants food and clothing
22. Om Arogya-kshema-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants health and patience
23. Om Dhana-maangalya-pradaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who freely gives wealth and fortune
24. Om Riddhi-siddhi-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants (yogic)powers and realization
25. Om Putra-mitra-kalatra-bandhu-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants sons, friends, wives and kin
26. Om Yoga-kshema-vahaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who brings forth yogic accomplishment
27. Om Aapad-baandhavaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who washes away misfortunes
28. Om Maarga-bandhave Namah.
Om, to (Shiva as sung in a celebrated hymn by the mystic, philospher, and literate Appayya Dikshita) the Friend along the path
29. Om Bhukti-mukti-swargaapavarga-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants fruitions, liberation, heaven and abandonment of rebirth
30. Om Priyaaya Namah.
Om, to the Beloved One
31. Om Priiti-vardhanaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who increases love
32. Om Antaryaamine Namah.
Om, to (the Absolute as Paramatman, the Supreme Self) the Inner Ruler
33. Om Saccidaatmane Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) who self Being and Consciousness are
34. Om Nityaanandaaya Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) who is Eternal Bliss
35. Om Parama-sukha-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants supreme ease
36. Om Parameshvaraaya Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) the Supreme Lord
37. Om Parabrahmane Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) the Supreme Brahman
38. Om Paramaatmane Namah.
Om, to the Supreme Self
39. Om Jnaana-svaruupine Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) whose nature very nature gnosis is
40. Om Jagatah pitre Namah.
Om, to (Brahma) the Father of the universe
41. Om Bhaktaanaam maatri dhatri pitaamahaaya Namah.
Om, to (Brahma) who is a mother for (His) devotees, the Bearer (of universe) and the Great Sire
42. Om Bhaktaabhaya-pradaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who freely gives to (His) devotees fearlessness
43. Om Bhakta-paraadiinaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who cares for (His) devotees
44. Om Bhaktaanugraha-kaataraaya Namah.
Om, to Him who is very gracious to (His) devotees
45. Om Sharanaagata-vatsalaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who loves those who seek refuge (in Him)
46. Om Bhakti-shakti-pradaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who freely gives devotion and power
47. Om Jnaana-vairaagya-daaya Namah.
Om, to Him who grants gnosis and detachment
48. Om Prema-pradaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who freely gives love
49. Om Samshaya-hridaya-daurbalya-paapakarma-vaasanaa-kshaya-karaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who causes obliteration of doubts, heart feebleness, sins, karman( of present and past lives) and the traces (thereof)
50. Om Hridaya-granthi-bhedakaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who cuts off the heart knot (Upanishadic metaphor for ultimate realization)
51. Om Karma-dhvamsine Namah.
Om, to the Destroyer of karman (of present and past lives)
52. Om Shuddha-sattvasthitaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who stays in pure minds
53. Om Gunaatiita-gunaatmane Namah.
Om, to (paramatman) who transcents attributes and (yet) is the very self of attributes
54. Om Ananta-kalyaana-gunaaya Namah.
Om, to (Vishnu as worshipped by the Pancaratra tradition) who is possessed of infinite auspicious attributes
55. Om Amita-paraakramaaya Namah.
Om, to Him whose strength is unmeasureable
56. Om Jayine Namah.
Om, to the Conqueror
57. Om Durdharsha kshobhyaaya Namah.
Om, to the Unconquerable and Unshakable One
58. Om Aparaajitaaya Namah.
Om, to the Invincible One
59. Om Trilokeshu avighaatha-gataye Namah.
Om, to (Vishnu in His descent in the world as the Brahmin dwarf, Vamana) whose going in unimpeded in the three worlds (earth, intermediate space, and heaven)
60. Om Ashakya-rahitaaya Namah.
Om, to Him for whom nothing is impossible
61. Om Sarva-shakti-muurtaye Namah.
Om, to Him who is All-Powerful
62. Om Suruupa-sundaraaya Namah.
Om, to the Handsome and Beautiful One
63. Om Sulocanaaya Namah.
Om, to Him with beautiful eyes
64. Om Bahu ruupa vishva muurtaye Namah.
Om, to Him of many shapes, having all forms
65. Om Aruupaavyaktaaya Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) the Formless and Unmanifest One
66. Om Acintyaaya Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) the Unthinkabale One
67. Om Suukshmaaya Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) the Subtle One
68. Om Sarvaantaryaamine Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) who is everybody s Inner Ruler
69. Om Manovaagatiitaaya Namah.
Om, to (Paramatman) who transcends mind and speech
70. Om Prema-muurtaye Namah.
Om, to Him whose face Love (as the ultimate mystic experience) is
71. Om Sulabha-durlabhaaya Namah.
Om, to Him easy to reach (yet) difficult to approach
72. Om Asahaaya sahaayaaya Namah.
Om, the Helper of the Helpless
73. Om Anaathanaatha-diina-bandhave Namah.
Om, to the Protector of those without protector, the Friend of the poor
74. Om Sarva-bhaara-bhrite Namah.
Om, to Him who takes upon Himself everyone s burden
75. Om Akarmaaneka-karma-sukarmine Namah.
Om, to Him who well accomplishes the unsavory tasks
76 Om Punya-shravana-kiirtanaaya Namah.
Om, to Him the hearing of whose glorification is purifying
77 Om Tiirthaaya Namah.
Om, to the (holy) Ford
78 Om Vaasudevaaya Namah.
Om, to (Krishna) Vasudeva s Son
79. Om Sataangataye Namah.
Om, to the Ultimate Resort of the good
80. Om Satparaayanaaya Namah.
Om, to the Final End of the good
81. Om Lokanaathaaya Namah.
Om, to the Lord of the worlds
82 Om Paavanaanaghaaya Namah.
Om, to the Purifier Immaculate, !
83. Om Amritaamshave Namah.
Om, to (the Moon identified with Holy Plant Soma) whose filaments give forth the juice of immortality
84. Om Bhaaskara-prabhaaya Namah.
Om, to the Sun of shining halo
85. Om Brahmacarya-tapascaryaadi-suvrataaya Namah.
Om, to Him whose vows are chastity, asceticism and so on
86. Om Satya-dharma-paraayanaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who is the ultimate resort of truthfulness
87. Om Siddheshvaraaya Namah.
Om, to Shiva of Yogic powers
88 Om Siddha-sankalpaaya-Namah.
Om, to the Lord of the Realized Ones (the immortal yogin Dattatreya)
89. Om Yogeshvaraaya Namah.
Om, to (Shiva) the Lord of Yoga.
90. Om Bhagavate Namah.
Om, to the carrier of Divine magnificence
91. Om Bhakta-vatsalaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who loves His devotees,
92. Om Satpurushaaya Namah.
Om, to the True Male Human being(purusa).
93. Om Purushottamaaya Namah.
Om, to the Best among Men
94. Om Satya-tattva-bodhakaaya Namah.
Om, to (the Guru) who awakens (His disciples) to the Principles of Reality.
95. Om Kaamaadi-shad-vairi-dhvamsine Namah.
Om, to the Destroyer of the Six Foes beginning with Desire (Desire, Anger, Greed, Hatred, Pride, and Envy)
96 Om Abhed-aanandaanubhava-pradaaya Namah.
Om, Saibaba lives in the heart of his devotee and cant be seprate of them.
97. Om Sama-sarva-mata-sammataaya Namah.
Om, All religions are same according to sai baba .
98. Om Shrii dakshinaa-muurtaye Namah.
Om, Lord Shiva form who face on south side
99. Om Shrii venkatesha ramanaaya Namah.
Om, Sai form Lord Vishnu and incarnation of Lord Rama
100. Om Adbhutaananta-caryaaya Namah.
Om, to Him of wonderful and magnificent performer !
101. Om Prapannaarti-haraaya Namah.
Om, to Him who takes away the pains of those who yield themselves to him
102. Om Samsaara-sarva-duhkha-kshaya-karaaya Namah.
Om, to the Cause of the obliteration of every suffering of the Round of Rebirth
103. Om Sarvavit-sarvato-mukhaaya Namah.
Om, to the Omniscient One, whose face is turned everywhere
104. Om Sarvaantar-bahih-sthitaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who stays inside and outside all(beings)
105. Om Sarva-mangala-karaaya Namah.
Om, he is Giver and fulfiller of all wishes of his devotee
106. Om Sarvaabhiista-pradaaya Namah.
Om, to Him who freely gives all things wished for
107. Om Samarasa-sanmaarga-sthaapanaaya Namah.
He Make a Common path for all his pupils a human religion
108. Om Shrii samartha sadguru Saaii naathaaya Namah.
Om, to the Venerable effectual True Guru, the Lord Sai Baba,
Shri Sadguru Sai Naatha Mahaaraaja kii Jaya!
Hail Shri Sainath Maharaj, the Supreme Guru